Silent Hill 2: CE Silent Hill 2: CE

What a slow game!

Your sound cut out at the spooky meat puppet part, but that might have just been my computer.

That was such a horrid game. I actually got stuck in the appartment building! I couldn't get out (James wanted to look around more for some unknown reason to me) and I just gave up. Looking back, I could try to look it up on the internets, but he was just so slow.

This was basicly what I was thinking the whole time I was playing though. "Look .. spooky thing! LEZ FOLLOW IT CURZ I GOTZ NO OTHER IDEARS!"

Dendyn Dynasties Dendyn Dynasties

Squee!

This's the best furry flash since Misteroos work.
It's so damn cute, I can't wait for more.

super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

&lt;3

I really liked this one! Especially reading the reviews after!
Sometimes I wonder if the people who voted 0 are even watching the same movie as I am. Very few people understand your flashes, which is what makes them great. Keep it up Jerry.

Agnry Faic Agnry Faic

:D

I love the faic.
So cute. Good luck with the money.

Naruto Genin Battles Naruto Genin Battles

Well, at least it moves.

Not a very good game, not at all.

1. The sprites were crappily cut out, and very, very small.
2. Make an AI for one player, please. I really don't want to share my keyboard with a friend to play a fighting game.
3. Better attacks, I tried to use chakra, but it seemed to be worthless.
4. Finally, I'd work on not only the back ground, but also the button graphics. Gradient buttons were cool in middle school. Now, they're kind of tacky and dumb.

This was a good start, but you should probably have one of your friends test it out before you decide to release it on the web.

Hearts Hearts

Connection Failed.

This seems like it would be a cute game, but the whole log in thing isn't cool. I really don't give a damn about my score, I just would rather play the freaking game.