Agnry Faic Agnry Faic

:D

I love the faic.
So cute. Good luck with the money.

Naruto Genin Battles Naruto Genin Battles

Well, at least it moves.

Not a very good game, not at all.

1. The sprites were crappily cut out, and very, very small.
2. Make an AI for one player, please. I really don't want to share my keyboard with a friend to play a fighting game.
3. Better attacks, I tried to use chakra, but it seemed to be worthless.
4. Finally, I'd work on not only the back ground, but also the button graphics. Gradient buttons were cool in middle school. Now, they're kind of tacky and dumb.

This was a good start, but you should probably have one of your friends test it out before you decide to release it on the web.

Hearts Hearts

Connection Failed.

This seems like it would be a cute game, but the whole log in thing isn't cool. I really don't give a damn about my score, I just would rather play the freaking game.

DRY_FIRE DRY_FIRE

Great Game.

This is more of a game to play when you just want to waste time. I don't understand why some people expect anything more than a simple game from flash. FF XIII is not going to be released on Flash v9, stop looking down on people who make simple games with a simple program.

HAMU HAMU

Awesome

By far the most interesting game I've seen in quite a while. Two criticism, though, you need to install some type of power-ups or something, and the music loops are too short for my tastes. I suggest finding a decent sized song, and keep looping that, instead of the short, 50-60 sec. audio clips you have.