Silent Hill 2: CE Silent Hill 2: CE

What a slow game!

Your sound cut out at the spooky meat puppet part, but that might have just been my computer.

That was such a horrid game. I actually got stuck in the appartment building! I couldn't get out (James wanted to look around more for some unknown reason to me) and I just gave up. Looking back, I could try to look it up on the internets, but he was just so slow.

This was basicly what I was thinking the whole time I was playing though. "Look .. spooky thing! LEZ FOLLOW IT CURZ I GOTZ NO OTHER IDEARS!"

Dendyn Dynasties Dendyn Dynasties

Squee!

This's the best furry flash since Misteroos work.
It's so damn cute, I can't wait for more.

super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

&lt;3

I really liked this one! Especially reading the reviews after!
Sometimes I wonder if the people who voted 0 are even watching the same movie as I am. Very few people understand your flashes, which is what makes them great. Keep it up Jerry.

Ultimate Naruto Fanflash3 Ultimate Naruto Fanflash3

Good job!

You captured Naruto really well. I was especially surprised at Gaara bitch slapping the emo fag, Sasuke. I'd love to see more of your work, unlike some people on here, you can actually draw. (GASP!)

Snape gets into L's past Snape gets into L's past

XD

You're going on my favorites list!

Snape's love Potion for L Snape's love Potion for L

AWESOME-O!!!1
I LOVE LOEV LOVR THIS !!1

*Highpitched fangirl screaming*

Arfenhouse Teh Movie 3 Arfenhouse Teh Movie 3

:'(

People piss me off to, Misteroo. That's why I hole up in a clocktower with my sniper rifle.

Nah, I kid.
But in all seriousness, you probably should never, ever give out your email, or read message boards you create. There's way, way to many retards out there, bugging the shit out of creative people like you, and the chapstick I'm looking at.

Arfenhouse Teh Movie 4!!! Arfenhouse Teh Movie 4!!!

Oh piss.

Misteroo you minx!
But, I love you still, and great job on the credits!

Audits on My Mind Audits on My Mind

I'm sorry, you lose.

Next time, add subtitles because that Willie Nelson-rat-thing sounds like it's being played through a tin can, with really bad acoustics.
Try again next time!

Foamy's gay adventure Foamy's gay adventure

WHEE!

At first I thought this would be a piece of crap, but at the end it turned out to be some crap, with sprinkles! Or something. Anyway, you get hearts now. <3

Sir-CannabisClock responds: